RBI Assistant Prelims Exam 2023: The preliminary examination is set for November 18 and 19, while the main exam has been rescheduled to take place on December 31.
Admit cards for the preliminary test for assistant recruitment in 2023 have been released by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). Those who have filed their exam applications can view and download their call letters at opportunities.rbi.org.in, the official RBI website. Additionally, the RBI alerted candidates by SMS and email. November 18 and 19 are the new dates for the preliminary exam, while December 31 is the new date for the main exam. October 21 was the original date of the preliminary exam, and December 2 was the original date of the main exam.
How to Download RBI Assistant Admit Card 2023
- Visit opportunities.rbi.org.in, the RBI careers portal.
- Click the link below to download the RBI Assistant admit card for the initial assessment. You can access the IBPS login page by clicking on this link.
- After completing the necessary fields, log in.
- Download the admit card for the RBI Assistant Prelims.
- For the day of the exam, print a hard copy of the document.
Instructions for the RBI Assistant Admit Card 2023
- After downloading, verify the authenticity of your name, signature, and photograph on the admit card.
- To verify the location of your test, look up the name of the testing center and city.
- Make sure you have your admission card and any other required documents when you arrive at the site at the appointed reporting hour.
- Three exams make up the selection process: a language proficiency test (LPT), a main exam, and a preliminary exam.
The following sections comprise the initial examination
- English Language: 20 minutes, 30 questions, and 30 marks
- Math Proficiency: 35 questions, 35 grades, 20 minutes
- Reasoning Ability: 20 minutes, 35 questions, and 35 marks
The exam lasts for 60 minutes in total, however, applicants should allow around 120 minutes to complete activities including sign-in and call letter retrieval at the testing location. All exams are available in Hindi and English, except the English Language exam. Candidates may only reply to questions within the allotted time for each test. Each test has a time limit of its own. A deduction of one-fourth of the marks allotted to the question will occur for inaccurate answers.
There are penalties for bad answers, and the quantity of correct answers determines the score for online exams.